My story in PR, marketing and copywriting
I’ve worked in marketing and public relations since 2013. Here’s my story
Coordinating Architecture and Design Awards
In 2013, I joined the organizing committee of the Eurasian Prize. Architecture and Design Awards as its international coordinator. I coordinated the Awards’ editions in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2018.
For each edition, I did many things, which included the following:
- writing content for the Awards’ website, social pages and printed materials;
- working with prominent industry experts to build a credible jury board;
- managing the development of a complex entrant dashboard with the Awards’ website;
- communicating with architects, designers and press;
- establishing partnerships with influential industry-specific media.
I am proud to say that I set up the 2018 all-star jury board including:
- Odile Decq (Director and Founder of Studio Odile Decq);
- Rossana Orlandi (Director of Gallery Rossana Orlandi);
- Chris Wilkinson (CEO and founder of WilkinsonEyre);
- Paolo Bleve (Chief Editor and founder of IFDM);
- David Basulto (CEO and founder of ArchDaily);
- Zhang Ke;
- Dang Qun (MAD Architects).
In-house IT Copywriting
From 2015 until 2017, I worked as a marketer at Devvela, a web and mobile development company operating mainly in the North American market.
My role included writing content, such as:
- blog articles about IT, digital startups, and entrepreneurship based on my own research;
- direct Email;
- lead magnets;
- landing pages;
- case studies;
- company presentations published on third-party platforms;
- website content.
I also participated in the development of the company’s marketing strategy helping the C-suite team improve the brand’s message.
Promoting a Famous Product Designer
In 2017, I switched back to my old familiar subject, interior design, by joining Ekaterina Elizarova Design studio as a PR specialist.
My main goal was in the global promotion of the work of Ekaterina Elizarova, one of the most famous product designers in Russia. This included:
- writing press releases, website copy and product descriptions for printed and online publications;
- leading search engine optimization (SEO) of the designer’s website;
- building relations with media;
- communicating with the audience through the studio’s social profiles.
The name of the designer was featured in influential Russian and international media, including Elle Decoration, Salon, IFDM, AD, and the Village.
Writing About Blockchain and Marketing an ICO
In 2018, I began to collaborate with a media startup researching and writing about ICOs and blockchain. This was soon followed by an invitation from AgroTechFarm ICO to join as a Chief Strategy Officer. The startup was on the mission to raise funds for the mass production of unique agricultural devices for private and commercial use with a disruptive technology behind them.
As a CSO, I worked to develop the strategy, perfect the ATF’s global message, and further improve the brand’s positioning.
Freelance Copywriting: IT, Travel, Design and More
In 2018, I decided to focus on copywriting and, at the same time, expand my expertise by working with different clients from diverse industries. That’s how I chose a freelancing career. Since then, I’ve written hundreds of articles, landing pages, case studies, blog posts, whitepapers, information pages, emails and other copy types. My clients operate in IT, blockchain, travel, design, entertainment and other sectors.