This policy explains how we, Chistopolov i partnyori Ltd.* (herein referred to as Chistopolov i partnyori or “we”), as a company registered and operating in Bulgaria, collect, use, and store the personal data of visitors to Chistopolov.com.
Which Personal Information We Collect and Use
In line with our data collection policy, we collect the minimal information necessary to process your inquiries.
We have no intention to collect sensitive information through our website unless we’re legally required to do so.
By sensitive information, we understand race or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, political views, membership in professional unions, physical or psychological health, genetic and biometric data, sexual life or sexual orientation, and criminal records.
Personal Data Shared via Direct Communication
We may collect the personal data you’re providing when sending us a message via email or contact form on Chistopolov.com, or replying to an email from us.
When submitting your inquiry on our website, you agree to share your personal information with us. This information may include but is not limited to, your full name, email address, phone number, and organization that you are affiliated with.
When submitting an inquiry on Chistopolov.com, you consent to the use of your data by us. We will only use your information for the purpose of business interactions between us and you and/or the organization that you represent.
When submitting an inquiry on Chistopolov.com, you consent to the use of your data by us. We will only use your information for the purpose of business interactions between us and you and/or the organization that you represent. These include, but are not limited to, processing your inquiries, providing you with personalized offers, and sharing information related to your inquiry with you. The use of your information for purposes other than those stated is possible only upon your consent, given in a free, specific, informed and unambiguous manner.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files. These files could be split into two categories:
- Session cookies stored in the memory of your computer, mobile phone, tablet or another device you use to browse the web
- Persistent cookies placed on the hard drive of your device.
Cookies are further split into two types:
- Functional cookies that are required for the website to function properly
- Analytical cookies that help us analyze what type of users visit our website and how they are using it.
- Personal cookies that help us personalize your experience with our website.
For more information about cookies, such as how you can control and delete them, please refer to this site.
Please note that not all the cookies on Chistopolov.com are set by us but we have indicated in this policy where cookies are set by third parties.
What Third-Party Tools We Use and How They Use Personal Data
We use Google Analytics to analyze website traffic and your interactions with Chistopolov.com. This helps us further improve your experience as a website user.
However, analytical data is important for us to run our small copywriting business successfully and is very unlikely to compromise you in any way.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use the personal data that you share with us to communicate with you on business matters. We may use it to process your inquiries, request additional information and share information related to your inquiries with you.
Your data is stored and processed in compliance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The purposes of using the personal data that you share with us may include, but are not limited to:
- management of Chistopolov.com
- analysis of user behavior on Chistopolov.com to improve user experience
- identification of the organization that you are affiliated with
- the sending of marketing content, which includes event announcements, business information, newsletters, eBooks and other materials on the basis of the consent given
- other purposes of which you will have been specifically informed.
We do not share Chistopolov.com users’ information with third parties for marketing purposes.
How We Store Your Data
We use the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as a default set of requirements to comply with regarding data storage.
The data that you share with us is stored as long as it is required to ensure the functionality of Chistopolov.com, fulfill the activities it is used for and comply with regulations imposed by national and international authorities and our legal obligations.
We may also store your data if that is required to maintain our business processes and improve our services. There are three criteria that define how long we will store your data:
- For how long we need your data to provide services and operate our business
- The type of the data in question
- Legal, contractual or similar data storage obligations (these could be public regulations, state orders or legal dispute–resolving activities)
Once your data no longer meets any of the aforementioned criteria, we will anonymize or destroy it. We may continue to store your information in an anonymized, generic and secure manner if we think we might need it later.
Under particular circumstances, data protection laws give you the right to take the following actions:
- Access your personal data by request
- Edit your personal data collected by us
- Erase your personal data when there are no technical or legal reasons for us to continue storing it
- Object to your personal data being processed in line with our legitimate interest or those of a third party when you think that processing your personal data affects your fundamental rights and freedoms
- Restrict the processing of your personal data
- Have your personal data transferred to you or a third party
- Withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data at any time. This will not make the processing of your data before the withdrawal unlawful, but it will affect your further experience of using Chistopolov.com and affiliated products and services.
We try to process all legitimate requests within one month. If your request is more complex than usual or you have made multiple requests, it may take us longer to handle it. In this case, we will notify you and keep you up to date.
For any questions related to your privacy, personal data and related rights as a user of Chistopolov.com, please contact us via this form.
If your location is in the EU, we will ensure due protection whenever your personal data is transferred outside the EU. The transfer may be regulated by European Commission–approved contracts that impose the same data protection standards as those mandatory in the EU. To learn more, please contact us via this form.
This page was last updated on July 14, 2022.
* – Chistopolov i partnyori Ltd. is me, Mikhail Chistopolov, and two friends who are helping me with administrative tasks.